Alumni.NET News

    Tia's activities
    Tia only shares some of her profile information, activities and applications with friends. If you know Tia, add her as a friend
    Tia Buley
    March 9
    This really is a transit visa. You could be allowed to enter the country, but once your visa expires you will need to leave the country. To be able to re-enter the nation, You'll need to receive a travel document. This is useful if you would like to see with an EU country that has a level of living compared to Austria.
    about me

    Tia's groups
    No groups listed for this member

    Help Bot | FAQ | About Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy
    Copyright ©  Alumni.NET, Patent Pending