Alumni.NET News

    Elmer's activities
    Elmer only shares some of his profile information, activities and applications with friends. If you know Elmer, add him as a friend
    Elmer Birks
    October 19, 1982

    If you're a spouse and can't offer a financial institution certificate, or a self-employed individual who is unable to offer an ITR, you'll also have to submit additional documents. If you're asking for a different kind of visa, kindly get in touch with your travel agency for the particular documents that you must submit. Any blank periods have to be explained.
    about me

    Elmer's groups
    No groups listed for this member

    Help Bot | FAQ | About Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy
    Copyright ©  Alumni.NET, Patent Pending